Funds contributed to the MoCo Interfaith 5k are used to pay for the race, to make donations to our beneficiary and to the partner organizations. Race advertising will reach the congregations of all the partnering organizations – Shaare Torah, Prince of Peace and Islamic Society of the Washington Area – which comprises approximately 900 Montgomery County families. In addition, advertising will be distributed through the 5k Facebook page and website, which are accessed by many additional members of the Montgomery County faith community, and will be presented at the event itself. Please see below for sponsorship options.
Sponsorship: What’s in it for you?
- Consumers are more likely to support businesses that support the community
- Build awareness and equity for brand name or corporate identity
- Access to targeted audience of local consumers
- Cross-promotion and networking with other sponsors
- Build employee morale and company pride
- Generate community goodwill
- Drive sales at retail outlets
- Online exposure to local community
In-kind gifts are always welcome and may be considered for sponsorship based on the retail value of the donation. To purchase a sponsorship or make a donation, please complete this form. Completed forms can be mailed to the enclosed address or emailed to email@example.com.
An early commitment and signed sponsor contract will ensure exposure to all pre-race events and inclusion in advertising and collateral materials. A race flyer will be distributed to running shops, businesses and health clubs in the area. To ensure maximum exposure, contracts are due by August 1, 2017. For questions, please contact your race representative or email the race director at firstname.lastname@example.org