Prince of Peace Lutheran Church
BLESSED: Prince of Peace Lutheran Church
GOLD: Bar T Summer Camp;
SILVER: Saint Nicholas Episcopal Church;
Germantown Interfaith Group;
ORGANIZING CONGREGATIONS: Shaare Torah, Prince of Peace, Interfaith Families Project of Greater Washington, Islamic Society of the Washington Area, and the Islamic Center of Maryland.
Funds contributed to the MoCo Interfaith 5k are used to pay for the race, to make donations to our beneficiary and to the partner organizations. Race advertising will reach the congregations of all the partnering organizations – Shaare Torah, Prince of Peace, the Interfaith Families Project of Greater Washington, the Islamic Society of the Washington Area, and the Islamic Center of Maryland. In addition, advertising will be distributed through the 5k Facebook page and website, which are accessed by many additional members of the Montgomery County faith community, and will be presented at the event itself. Please see below for sponsorship options.
We are also thankful to groups that contribute in-kind donations, which help us purchase food, drinks, and prizes for the race! Thank you Giant Foods, Willow Street Yoga!
Sponsorship: What’s in it for you?
- Consumers are more likely to support businesses that support the community
- Build awareness and equity for brand name or corporate identity
- Access to targeted audience of local consumers
- Cross-promotion and networking with other sponsors
- Build employee morale and company pride
- Generate community goodwill
- Drive sales at retail outlets
- Online exposure to local community
In-kind gifts are always welcome and may be considered for sponsorship based on the retail value of the donation. To purchase a sponsorship or make a donation, please complete this form: 2023 Sponsorship Form. Completed forms can be mailed to the enclosed address or emailed to email@example.com.
An early commitment and signed sponsor contract will ensure exposure to all pre-race events and inclusion in advertising and collateral materials. A race flyer will be distributed to running shops, businesses and health clubs in the area. To ensure maximum exposure, contracts are due by July 31, 2023. For questions, please contact your race representative or email the race director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prince of Peace – Blessed
- Trinity Lutheran Church – Blessed
- Haven Universe – Gold
- RnJ Sports – Gold
- Alie Dental Associates – Silver
- Dogfish Head Alehouse
- Road ID
- Orange Theory Fitness
- Suzie Collyer, Massage Therapist
- ProAction Physical Therapy
- Giant Food
- Coal Fire Pizza
- Potomac Pizza
- Artisans Gallery
- Nothing Bundt Cakes Gaithersburg
- Clover Boutique
- Loyal Companion Kentlands
- Brews & Barrels
- Cold Stone Creamery